Latest News

1984 Perfect Strangers - Deep Purple

 L.P Alemania - Polydor Records - 823 777-1.


 Contraportada.

 Funda interior.

 Funda interior.

Etiquetas lados 1 y 2.


Letras:


Knocking at Your Back Door.
(Blackmore/Gillan/Glover)

Sweet Lucy was a dancer 
But none of us would chance her 
Because she was a Samurai 
She made electric shadows 
Beyond our fingertips 
And none of us could reach that high 
She came on like a teaser 
I had to touch and please her 
Enjoy a little paradise 
The log was in my pocket 
When Lucy met the Rockett 
And she never knew the reason why 

I can't deny it 
With that smile on her face 
It's not the kill 
It's the thrill of the chase 

Feel it coming 
It's knocking at the door 
You know it's no good running 
It's not against the law 
The point of no return 
And now you know the score 
And now you're learning 
What's knockin' at your back door 

Sweet Nancy was so fancy 
To get into her pantry 
Had to be the aristocracy 
The members that she toyed with 
At her city club 
Were something in diplomacy 
So we put her on the hit list 
Of a common cunning linguist 
A master of many tongues 
And now she eases gently 
From her Austin to her Bentley 
Suddenly she feels so young.


Under the Gun.
(Blackmore/Gillan/Glover)

Infidel can you hear 
Would be strange delight 
I need you to give your sympathy tonight 
When you hear what I say 
Deeds I've done 
Realise I've never lost and never won 

I've got a feeling that it's never right 
There was a reason but it's out of sight 
It's going down somewhere tonight 
Under the gun 

Put death in my hand 
Learn to fight 
Who could care if it's wrong or if it's right 
We got no choice 
Under command 
We're ordered to die or take this land 

Stupid bastards and religious freaks 
So safe in their castle keeps 
They turn away as a mother weeps 
Under the gun 

When brave men fall 
Under crimson skies 
There's a sadness reflected in a soldier's 
Eyes 
Tears will dry 
For those I kill 
Remember no more their names but 
Someone will 

The only way to be victorious 
Screw the fools who think it's glorious 
Who gives a toss about the likes of us 
Under the gun.


Nobody's Home.
(Blackmore/Gillan/Glover/Lord/Paice)

Nothing I can do about it 
Maybe I won't even try 
Your will is determined to kill any 
Reason of mine 

I see you coming 
With that look in your eye 
You act like a king but you ain't got a 
Thing 
In your mind 

And now there's nobody home 
My belly is aching 
Your image is blown 
Your lights are burning bright 
But Nobody's Home 

You talk about love and affection 
If only you could 
You're full of pride but there's nothing 
Inside 
And you think you're so good 

You know you got it coming to ya 
All things return 
You need me 
It's not gonna be my concern 

And now there's nobody home 
Your message is changing 
The children have grown 
Your lights are burning bright 
But nobody's home 

I hear you crying 
What can I say 
You get what you give so 
Forgive me as I turn away 

Nobody's home 
A legend is dying 
The seeds have been sown 
Your lights are burning bright 
But Nobody's Home.


Mean Streak.
(Blackmore/Gillan/Glover)

She came home last night 
Rotten rolling drunk 
She talk no sense but she sound good 
So she think 
So I reached over and said Hello 
Is there some planet you'd care to go 
And she said Venus on the rocks 

She got a mean streak 
Black Mamba don't compete 
She got a mean streak 
Temptation bitter sweet 

She drives me crazy gets inside my brain 
She spend my money down a drain 
So I roll over for my reward 
How much can I afford 
And she says 
Just a little more 

I can't take this no more 
I tried so hard but I can't get thru' the 
Door 
Because one smile from those eyes 
And I stand there paralysed 
And she says 
Beg for more get down sucka you know 
What I like 
Oh hang on.


Perfect Strangers.
(Blackmore/Gillan/Glover)

Can you remember remember my name 
As I flow through your life 
A thousand oceans I have flown 
And cold spirits of ice 
All my life 
I am the echo of your past 

I am returning the echo of a point in time 
Distant faces shine 
A thousand warriors I have known 
And laughing as the spirits appear 
All your life 
Shadows of another day 

And if you hear me talking on the wind 
You've got to understand 
We must remain 
Perfect Strangers 

I know I must remain inside this silent 
Well of sorrow 

A strand of silver hanging through the 
Sky 
Touching more than you see 
The voice of ages in your mind 
Is aching with the dead of the night 
Precious life (your tears are lost in 
Falling rain) 

And if you hear me talking on the wind 
You've got to understand 
We must remain 
Perfect Strangers.


A Gypsy's Kiss.
(Blackmore/Gillan/Glover)

John San what you can 
La la Janette dance in sand 
What's the mystery my son 
Gypsy Dan Caravan 
Won Tun Wan with your Chinese fan 
It's part of history my son 

Murder and rape with your power 
The 10th revolution in far away days 
It's come to this 
A gypsy's kiss 
All your power's gonna fade in the haze 

Ya who' Jumme gae bile ya heed 
The Senorita said 
I'll drag yer lungs out through yer nose 
Space truckers free and high 
Teamsters get ya by and by 
That should keep you on your toes 

They got a gun at your head 
But you ain't necessarily playing their 
Game 
They can't resist 
A Gypsy's Kiss 
All that's needed to drive them insane 

John Wayne The Alamo 
Crazy Horse Geronimo 
I'll smoke a piece with you 
Mind Body Heart and Soul 
We got Rock and Roll 
And there's nothing they can do 

Hear the small voice of truth 
Above the shouting despair of the crowd 
What do you wish 
A Gypsy's Kiss 
Gets you strong for crying out loud.


Wasted Sunsets.
(Blackmore/Gillan/Glover)

The day is gone 
When the angels come to stay 
And all the silent whispers 
Will be blown away 
And lying in the corner 
A pair of high heel shoes 
Hanging on the wall 
Gold and silver for the blues 

One too many wasted sunsets 
One too many for the road 
And after dark the door is always open 
Hoping someone else will show 

Someone is waiting behind 
An unlocked door 
Grey circles overhead empties 
On the floor 
The cracks in the walls have 
Grown too long 
The slow hand is dragging on 
Afraid to meet the dawn 

One too many wasted sunsets 
One too many for the road 
And after dark the door is always open 
Hoping someone else will show.


Hungry Daze.
(Blackmore/Gillan/Glover)

In a dark and sweaty room in '69 
Tables turning 
Dancing girls, silly girls, all kinds of girls 
And it was loud 
Tuning up to madness in the back room 
Candles burning 
Present the Stinking Hippy and throw the 
Naked thunder to the crowd 
In the Hungry Daze 

The long and lonely highway drags along 
It's going nowhere 
Sickness and disease and mad 
Corruption 
Something's going wrong 
The mountain's getting cold and lonely 
The trees are bare 
We all came out to Montreux 
But that's another song 
You've heard it all before 
In hungry daze 

Along the Mountain Road to do some 
Drinking 
And now we're mobile again 
Different girls, laughing girls, forever 
Girls 
And it's so loud 
The crew have lost again 
They are beaten men 
The winning team united 
Living for the crowd 
These are the hungry daze.


Not Responsible.
(Blackmore/Gillan/Glover)

Found some money in an old black jacket 
I'm going out tonight, gonna find me a woman or two 
I don't know how long it'll last 
But I never regret the past 
When I wake up tomorrow, I'll be looking around for you 

I got no reason to be down at the station 
I got no ticket, but I'm gonna take a fucking ride 
Don't care where I go 
I never seem to know 
I never had a penny, but I never wondered why 
Oh no, I never wondered why 

If I'm cold I need some heat 
If I'm hungry then I eat 
I'm not responsible 

I woke up this morning and I couldn't find my shoes 
It's one long party and I haven't seen the sun for days 
I'd take you out tonight, but I'm just a little light 
So let's go out anyway, you'll be amazed 

I take my woman to the palace dancing 
I never coulda made it but the doorman is a friend of mine 
So I raise a glass to you, the foot is on the other shoe 
You can pay the bill and while you're at it pick up mine 
Oh, no no, I don't mind 

If it rains I stay inside 
If I'm scared I run and hide 
I'm not responsible, oh no.


Son of Alerik.
(Blackmore)

Instrumental.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Tus comentarios serán revisados (para evitar el Spam) y publicados en breve.

No tenemos descargas de música (NO music downloads).

Gracias!

Rockronología Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Con tecnología de Blogger.
·